Invoice

Regallo System LLC. regallonet at raglo.com
Tue Jun 25 04:04:12 UTC 2013

Thanks for your useful response.

Kindly click on the link below and sign in with your email to view our

product sample for our local market. For the security and authenticity

of our new brand,we do not share our sample drawings.

http://www.avalcapital.com/viewproduct/ademins.html

Review samples drawings and provide us with

details below:

1: Let us know immediately if your company can produce to

specification,to allow us determine the quantity list to order.

2: Please tell us means of payment and how many days it will take you

to produce after part payment is made to you.

3: We also want to know the quantity that can contain 1x20ft. We will

provide you with a brand name for the label on our goods.

We need your immediate response and pray this is the beginning of a

good business relationship in the near future.

Regards,

Ursula Nguyen

Regallo System LLC.