Happy Holidays! Free Music Blog Directory Update

Emily Williams musicblogdirectory at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 06:51:04 UTC 2013

View online version
<http://rrx.r.mailjet.com/nl/s9w2/xsout.html?a=5WIO8l&b=09c741f3&c=s9w2&d=d8990963&e=16f2aa83&email=ubuntu-sugarteam%40lists.ubuntu.com>

 Our little elves have been toiling away to bring you the most updated and
freshest Music Blog Directory this side of the North Pole!They have spent
hours and hours going through each and every email in each of the 1,500
blogs in The Music Blog Directory to make sure they are all up to date and
working!
In keeping with the holiday spirit, we are delighted to offer this update
for FREE to everyone who has already purchased the First or Second Edition
of The Music Blog Directory. Please just hit reply to this email and we will
be delighted to send you an updated copy for free!
For those of you interested in purchasing your own copy of The Second
Edition of the Music Blog Directory,
You can purchase your copy here today from our website
http://www.musicblogdirectory.com <http://www.musicblogdirectory.com/>
It is available in two formats, a PDF version for $75.00 and an Excel or
Database Format for $150.00.
See a sample from The Music Blog Directory here
http://www.musicblogdirectory.com/#!sample/c1hii
<http://www.musicblogdirectory.com/#!sample/c1hii>

This email has been sent to ubuntu-sugarteam at lists.ubuntu.com <mailto:ubuntu-sugarteam at lists.ubuntu.com>, click here
The Music Blog Directory