Want to know all your friends passwords secretly ? We are the solution...

Advanced Multi Softwares - Middle East sales at ams-mea.com
Wed Jan 25 02:55:45 UTC 2012

NOVA RAT LITE & ICRYPT GOLD!

Advanced Multi Softwares - Middle East is a company entitles you to
buy the softwares that are rare presence on the internet as hacking
softwares ect...

Our goal is to deal with the best programers over the world and bring
their inventions to the middle east area after testing their products that
are 100% working properly.

We would like to present for you our first 2 softwares:

Nova Rat Lite ( Remote any computer in the world made so easy )

About Nova Rat Lite

NovalLite is developed into a very good, stable, fast and relatively
small RAT for its features.. Some have compared it to Bifrost.
Its 49.00 USD for lifetime updates. As features are added and new
versions released, you get updated. The price could go higher in later
versions, but you will receive free with your lifetime license.
NovaLite is coded in Delphi . Client is locked to your Hard Drive, no
login, works on one computer only. Not FUD but can be crypted with any
crypter.

+ Unicode. Works an Win OS (32/64) and all Pc languages (Asian,
Arabic and so forth)
+Multithreaded Transfer System (Unlimited Transfers at The same
Time. Depending on The Bandwidth).
+ Works on a single port.
+ No dependencies or plugins.
+ Server size is 129k and 55k packed.
+ Broadcast commands across checked severs in SIN panel.
+ Transfer data compression (fast)
+ Cryptable with no EOF data
+ Gets Browser passwords
+ Unique interface, lots of right clicks and easy to use.

Specifications

-File manager
-Service manager
-Window manager
-Registry manager
-Process manager
-System info
-Server info
-Remote Shell
-Send Msg Box
-Http Downloader and run (B)
-Visit website (B)
-Socks 4 Server
-Offline Key Logger
-Server Update (B)
-download and Run from url (B)
-Screen Capture and Control (B)
-Cam shot (B)
-Change Server ID
- Country Flag from PC or GeoIP (GeoIP.dat)
- Ping System
- Current window in SIN
- Melt
- Recovers the follwing broser passwords from remote pc: Firefox, IE,
Opera, safari.

ICRYPT GOLD ( Undetect your servers and viruses from Antiviruses
Soft.
running for over 4 years while other crypter close in a month or two.

Uninterrupted crypting services since 2007! with weekly stubs updates
direct from the internet.

Can any other Crypter claim that ?

ICRYPT GOLD WORKS WITH...

BlackShades (All Versions)

iStealer (All Versions)

Warbot (All Versions)

Darkcomet (All Versions)

Cybergate (All Versions)

Albertino's Advanced Rat (All Versions)

iRhetleet Stealer + Keylogger (All Versions)

Ganga's IRC Bot (All Versions)

Poison Ivy (All Versions)

ProRAT (All Versions)

Rapzo Logger (All Versions)

Swarm IRC Bot (All Versions)

Blackshades Stealer (All Versions)

Blackshades HTTP (All Versions)

Zeus (All Versions)

SpyEye (All Versions)

KRBot (All Versions)

XR HostBooter (All Versions)

ManGe IRC Bot (All Versions)

Comune Worm (All Versions)

Botminer

And many more...

Features

Fully Undetectable your applications from all Antiviruses and Firewalls.

VB6/ASM NO Dependencies.

Uses unknown and new methods.

Protect against debuggers.

Bind unlimited files of any type and size.

Melt option so crypted files disappear after run.

Auto detect end of file data EOF and saves cover over.

Delay feature.

Online chek feature for new updated stubs ( Stubs are updated on first
detection or weekly ).

Auto save personal settings.

Uses custom stub low cost replacement.

File cloaning ability to clones EXE icon and file information.

Stubs are updated automaticly online.

Compatible with Windows XP - Windows vista - Windows 7/8

Prenium unlimited binder that uses no encryption while binding, the only
encryption that is done is FUD encryption and that way the binded files
execute way faster and the execution rate increases significanty.

Binder can be used separate from the crypter.

UAC bypass possible - Assembly changer - Icon changer - File info
cloner - UPX compression possible and many more...

NOTE:  We support you and we teach you how to use our softwares via
Team Viewer if needed.

For More information about our products please visit our website:
http://www.ams-mea.com

For Sales Contact:
Sales at ams-mea.com

For Support Contact: