Auto Surface Finishing and Forging Turnkey from Taiwan Are Looking for Global Partnes for Long Term Cooperation

Turkey Companies Taiwan Howar at imspositioning.com
Tue Dec 4 02:28:41 UTC 2012

Dear Sir:

Good days

This is J.D.machiney fromTaiwan, It is our pleasure to have contact with you
We are the only one who can provide you the turnkey project
                     in the Auto Surface Finishing and Forging  fields

Our machines are ssuitable for the Hand Tools, Auto Parts...etc fields
Even the Building industry, such as the Glass curtain and Space Frame
As long as you show us a sample of forging part or machinery fields
We can organize the total solution for you from the production line layout, equipment setup, even the mold design.
There is no need for you to search around the suppliers; it can definitely save you time and money
The most important one, we offer you the most stable and reliable products and after-sale service

Should you need more information?
Please feel free to contact us

1: Forging Machines: J.D Machinery Co. Ltd
Production line:
Hot forging press, Cold forging press
Capacity: 80 Tons ~2500 Tons

Advantages: