HC admin与您共享了照片

HC admin printingcenter4 at 126.com
Tue Apr 17 02:20:04 UTC 2012

Dear Manager Director,

It is glad to write to you with keen hope to open a business relationship
with your esteemed company.

H&C Printing Center Ltd is a large manufacturer of printing products with
more than 7 years' experience. We provide high quality and best price for
our customers from Europe, North America etc.

Our products services are as follows:

1. Products: Magazine, Catalog, Picture Album, Book, Booklet, Calendar etc.
              (You can tell us other printing products you need.)
2. Transportation: Direct vessels to many international ports.
3. Printing Price: Only 40% cost of your local printers’?
4. Period of manufacturing: Effective and quick.
5. Advantage: Perfect Quality, Competitive Prices, Good Services.

We thank you very much for your attention and look forward to your reply as
soon as possible. Please contact me by admin at hctheone.com . Thank you.

Sincerely Yours,

Joy <admin at hctheone.com>