Choosing good printer for your printing job

Picasa Web Albums picasawebalbums-noreply at google.com
Sat Aug 20 13:16:32 UTC 2011

Dear sir or Madam,

Have a good day! I am Mickey, working for H&C Printing Center in China. I
got your information from the internet and learnt that you might need our
services. I am writing to you in the hope of working with you on your
printing job.

Our company is professional and competitive. Firstly, the goods we made are
of high quality. It is the advanced printing equipment, skilled and veteran
workers, and the best paper stock that make it possible. Secondly, we have
humanized service. The mode we hold is custom-made. We make efforts to
print the works according to your requirements. Then we have competitive
price. Our surveys tell us our prices are about 35% lower than your local
printers.

They are so amazing and attractive, aren’t they? So would you please give
us an opportunity, and I am sure you will find your choice is correct.

If you have any other doubts, please let me know. Thank you for your
attention!

Best wishes,
Mickey <admin at hcurone.com>