Applying Sugarbot in Sugar using "Ubuntu Sugar Remix"

Asiri Gunarathna kaag87 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 12:01:19 BST 2010

Hi All,

I'm Asiri one of OLPC Sri lankan Tester. I have been assign to do automation
using sugarbot in sugar.

So I choosed this Ubuntu Sugar Remix to accomplish my task.

Last 1,2 weeks I'm trying to install sugarbot in Sugar. But  I cannot to do
so.

This is the web link that i use to refer,to apply sugarbot in sugar,
http://code.google.com/p/sugarbot/wiki/RunningSugarbot

These are the steps that I've failed to do so ,

1) It says "Replace sugar/shell/main.py with modded-main.py " so where can i
find that "main.py" in this distribution?

2) "Diff the files and make the necessary changes for sugarbot" how can I
complected this task ?

3)In this distribution where's the " sample-config.py" ??

4)under the web link which I provided earlier , how to perform the
"Launching Sugar" step also

5) and also about the "buildbot" regarding to this.

please can any one help me to over come this task.

I wrote so many posts , in many mailing lists, but unable to find some help.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Regads,
Asiri