Quality Assurance for the PPA

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:58:39 BST 2010

It's best to walk before you run.  Do these two pastbin data help
debug the ppa issue?

http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/520539/
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/520541/

I am on 10.04.1 and tried to use the PPA to install per the
instructions at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Sugar  My machine right now is
in a state where I can not install anything else until it is fixed.
Can someone please update the instructions on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Sugar ? Should I file a bug against
python-sugar-0.88 or sugar-base version 0.88?  If it's in the PPA, can
I file a bug against it? How can I fix my machine, remove the
/usr/share/pyshared/sugar/__init__.py files?

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam
http://www.olpcsf.org