Fix for Write

I.T. Daniher explodingmind at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 16:06:37 BST 2010

Hi All,

Write is broken due to issues with pyabiword. Pyabiword has a version number
for libabiword which is not satisfiable via the ubuntu repository. The
details for this issue are located here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pyabiword/+bug/601415

I fixed it by editing the file 'control' located in 'control.tar.gz' in the
.deb file and removing the offensive versioning.

I also had to copy 'abiword.so' to '~/Activities/Write.activity.'

This allows the activity to run fine. I have not tested collaboration due to
the firewall available at FOSSed.

Best,
--
Ian Daniher