Ubuntu10.04-sugar-remix on HD using ppa-(comments)

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Wed Jan 27 16:47:57 GMT 2010

David:

An additional note:

Test System
Ubuntu10.04 upgraded from fresh install of 9.10
installed to 250 GB external USB drive from CD
using ppa instructions : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSugarRemix#preview

1-I tried to do a login directly to sugar from the gdm bar at bottom of
login screen: It will not start and crashes....back to gdm login
2-Only way to run sugar is in gnome with sugar-emulator.
3-entry of sugar in terminal results in incomplete sugar presentation
(circle of apps / no Main avitar ) This is normal behavior I believe.

Tom Gilliard
satellit