will you be building more .iso files for Ubuntu-remix for your sugarlabs page?

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Tue Jan 26 18:11:56 GMT 2010

David;

I am hoping to help you test the remix, will you be building more .iso
files for Ubuntu-remix for your sugarlabs page?

I have the Ubuntu.ppa's on my netbook as 9.04 (old alsroot). It is
harder to test this for a USB install, as I would be using my working
Netbook (EeePc1000HE)

I had to reinstall a new user on this netbook after running it as sugar.
Sugar messed up my mouse buttons and I could not fix it....: ( now a
known bug)

I can do a new ubuntu 10.4 install to usb hardisk 250GB or 8GB USB to do
your remix ppa testing but a .iso (or .img for dd install) would be
easier to test

Cordially;

Tom Gilliard