Refactoring the wiki

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:30:38 GMT 2010

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I am giving the wiki a
major refactoring.

The rational is that I believe that we, the people working on ubuntu
Sugar Remix, should focus on the product rather than the community.
For the most part, we are already part of other related communities,
Sugar Labs, Debian, Ubuntu, our schools, or our companies.

Rather than focus on the 'Team' I am shifting the emphasis to the
'Task' of developing and maintain USR.

The first step is moving the wiki home to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSugarRemix .

There has been some good traffic on this and other lists about making
USR awesome.... If any one would like to add it to the wiki.

david