Ubuntu-remix-duplication suggestion

Caroline Meeks caroline at meekshome.com
Wed Jan 20 16:53:08 GMT 2010

BTW the use case I would like to eventually support is.

Teacher creates a stick.
Teacher adds activities, sets up favorites, sets up language, adds eBooks,
images and other resources
Teacher then, using a simple tool, can duplicates sticks for the class with
all the customizations but without name or color selected.

Its not our next step with Ubunutu but I thought I'd mention it while we are
talking about stick duplication.

Thanks,
Caroline

Caroline Meeks