large iso size for 0110 Ubuntu-remix and testing results

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sun Jan 10 23:50:00 GMT 2010

DVD blanks are cheap...NP   : )

I use a HP Pavillion notebook (Turion64) from which I phisically removed
the Vista HD for making USB sticks. So I do burn .iso's for testing.
Just as easy to use a DVD as a CD...: )

Note: shutdown is easy if you do not try to use dropdown box menus for
it. Use terminal:
"sudo shutdown -h now" to exit

Analyze activity crashes ONLY if try to see presence service.
gedit from terminal crashes when invoked from terminal

Same behaviors observed whether installed to VB or running from live CD

Tom Gilliard
satellit