Ubuntu Sugar tester ...Ideas on a repository of Virtual Disk Images (VDIs)

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Mon Jan 4 21:06:47 GMT 2010

Ideas on a repository of Virtual Disk Images (VDIs)

cyberorg set up this DL site for opensuse-edu:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/opensuse-edu/files/

for download see :

http://sourceforge.net/projects/opensuse-edu/files/Sugar/openSUSE-Sugar-vmware-vmx.tar.bz2/download

Maybe you could arrange for something similar for a
Ubuntu-Sugar-remix.vdi repository...

Tom Gilliard
satellit

ALSO:
I  maintain a sugarlabs page for downloads:

http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/VirtualBox#Experimental_Prebuilt_VirtualBox_4GB_Blueberry.vdi_file

where I have experimental .vmx and .vdi files for Fedora

I have been successful using alsroot's ppa install methods for Ubuntu
9.10 and 9.04

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/Ubuntu#Using_sugar_PPAs

Tom Gilliard

Tom Gilliard