ubuntu-sugar-remix community update

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Mon Jan 4 16:29:05 GMT 2010

I just tested 0103 on Sun Virtual box:

1-)It does not install to the hard disk. It switches to the CD.iso after
it starts partitioner.
On reboot it will not start the HD (Your first version installed to HD
correctly)
2-)Analyze activity will crash if Presence tab is selected
3-) Browse does not start, does save yourself after delay
4-) terminal will not run if log out or shutdown is previously selected
5-) Shutdown can be done from terminal: sudo shutdown -h now  works
correctly

Tom Gilliard
satellit

dfarning at ubuntu.com wrote