Back at it.

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:26:30 GMT 2010

We had kind of a rough week in term of illness at my house last week.
A cold spread through our house and neighbourhood just like one of
those end of the world CDC depictions on action movies:)  It started
with a couple of kids on the swim team, within a few days the schools
buses were half-empty, by Friday the normal work commute was replaced
by pale parents (wearing their bathrobes under their winter coats)
driving their kids to school and rushing back home to go back to bed.

Over the next couple of days, I hope to get caught back up.

david