Hello

C. Toure charlestoure80 at aviso.ci
Mon Dec 13 11:41:07 GMT 2010

Hello

Please permit me to express certain personal issues I do not know if I might receive helps from you of course my subject might appear so sudden but please consider this as a wish and accept my mail with a deep sense of humility

I lost my father about some months ago; I and my sister are Alone right now. My father was a formal district leader to our entire community more than twenty-five years before our births I was the Eldest son and our mother has a divorce with my father she did never knew of my father's fortunes and so many other aspects though we lost my Mom on the 1st July 2010

Unfortunately, my father willed some amounts of money to us which was with a certain bank within our capital district These amounts was annually paid into my fathers account from various communities and company cooperation among which where Shell Petroleum Development Company, Chevron, and Mobil.

Most of the saving which my father willed to me was from annual revenues for compensation of youth and community development under my father leadership I 'd like to transfer to your country with your cooperate assistance of course this was my actual issue of reaching with a mail.

The real plight where that there has always been many problems within family members because of indirect rights to some certain matters much like my father's mills, lands, old industrial, Estates, and 16 private housing and other structures. I may urgently need your assistance as I wanted immediate transfer's to your country cooperatively with your helps. I inherited Good sun of money which is $4.000.000 as said herein and I believed it might be Great times that has indeed drew us together Please do accord mutual esteem to the email, I may need your Reply quickly.

Sincerely Charles