USR build 0416

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 23:22:39 BST 2010

For you testing pleasure, we have released another USR build.

The iso is available at http://140.186.70.115/seeta/output/  Our
friends in India have mentioned downloading difficulties due to the
speed of their internet connections and the size of the ISOs.  To help
with that problem, the most recent build will always be available as
USR-i386-current.iso.

The easiest way to update to the most recent release is with the
command "zsync http://140.186.70.115/seeta/output/USR-i386-current.iso.zsync"
Please google zsync for more information.

The two fixed from this release are:
--The reverse mouse button issue is fixed.
--Updated to sugar .88.

Known issues:
Sugar session does not start.  Tom and peter gave us leads yesterday.
Browse does not work.
Write does not work.

(Tom you don't need to report known issues:)

Luke and Jonas are working on packaging python-Klavier for Debian.  We
should be able to pull the Debian version within a few days.

Anything else is fair game.

david (on behalf of the Ubuntu Sugarteam)

BTW we might be having some outages with the build and download
machine over the next couple of days. Sascha is going to double the
available storage.