Ready for another round of testing

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 00:31:53 GMT 2009

>> Cool!  Thanks David.  Do you use IRC?  I've been idling in
>> #ubuntu-sugarteam just hoping someone like you would show up.  :-)
>> I don't always look at the activity going on in there but I always try
>> to read what's been happening.  My log shows no activity since Oct
>> 17th.
>
> I don't use IRC very much.  I get too distracted.

It REALLY depends on the channel.  For back and forth discussion like
this IRC is much better and since #ubuntu-sugarteam is quiet I hope
you will give it another try sometime.  If the interested group of
people grows this may become even more of an asset to keep the mail
list traffic from overwhelming only partially interested people.

Grant