'apt-get install sugar-platform' available for Ubuntu9.10.

Caroline Meeks caroline at meekshome.com
Wed Oct 28 01:49:34 GMT 2009

> No, I am not blogging about it yet.  My fear is that if too many
> people start using the packages too soon the bug reports are going to
> swamp us.  I am not against more publicity.  I personal need to focus
> on the nuts and bolts of packaging.
>
> There are 30 people registered as team members.  If anyone is
> interested in starting regular meeting that would be great.

Hi Grant,

I'm here, I'm interested.  I'm just waiting for things to get more stable
before I start testing and start making noise to get help testing.

I'm also very interested in creating a duel-desktop USB with Ubuntu's
"standard" educational system (which I need to learn more about) and Sugar
both as options.

Caroline

> david
>
> > Grant