Debug please

Luke Faraone luke.faraone at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 13:04:38 BST 2009

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 06:58, David Robert Lewis <ethnopunk at telkomsa.net>wrote:

> 1. How do I set up the Internet connection/preferences?

It should already be working if you can access the internet from another
session. Sugar does not support manual GUI-driven configuration of the
network connections, you can do so manually using another DE or the
terminal.

> 2. No sound. Is the sound enabled?

Are you able to hear sound when running other applications under the same OS
on your system?

> 3. Journal doesn't seem to work like it should, it's just a search
> utility which couldn't find anything?

Can you please elaborate?

> 4. Still no exit except through terminal. Where's the button?

Hm? The "Stop" button is under the "Activity" tab of each Sugar Activity

> 5. A sugarised playa for listening to music would be nice.
> 6. The pdf viewer, where is it?

Please see http://activities.sugarlabs.org for a place to download
additional Activities.

--