Packaging Abiword with libabiword for pyabiword

Ryan Pavlik abiryan at ryand.net
Fri Jan 30 17:14:24 GMT 2009

I'm not sure what action I should be taking here - I have no direct
access to either Debian or Ubuntu.  I'm guessing that if you provided a
debdiff to joshk based on the official debian packages that was
minimally invasive, it would have a chance of entry.

I tried in the past to get packages into Ubuntu, and it was easier to
just get them in through Debian.

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik