Jaunty status: 0.83.x landed

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 09:00:10 GMT 2009

Glucose 0.83.x has landed in Jaunty, although there have been newer
upstream releases of some of a few of the components.

I had a couple of fixes in my PPA which didn't get into this upload,
so I'll update them in the next day or so and log tickets to fix them
in jaunty. I'll update my PPA to the newer upstream versions too.

We need to get fructose uploaded, before the jaunty feature freeze on Feb 19.

At this time I haven't got git working for the packaging, but when I
have a chance I'll set that up. In the mean time, work by dgetting the
existing jaunty version, updating it to the new upstream, checking
that all the debian patches still apply, and file a ticket for upload.
For new upstream versions, give the URL to the upstream release on
http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/ and attach the diff.gz. For bug
fixes for an existing upstream version, attach a debdiff.

Regards
Morgan