All packages up-to-date!

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 09:32:47 BST 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 01:44, David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 14:28 +0200, Morgan Collett wrote:
>> On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 22:54, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > All Debian-packaged Sugar software should now (or in a few hours when
>> > archive gets updated) be up-to-date with upstream.
>>
>> That's great!
> What is the status of pushing the .82 packages into Ubuntu?  Will it be
> possible to update the sugarteam ppa to .82?

FFM was working on syncing the debian packages, but there were some
queries while he's been on vacation and the requests missed the
feature freeze. I'm pretty sure we can get a feature freeze exception,
since Jani had one for hardy.

It will be easy to get 0.82(.1) into the sugarteam PPA. That's our
fallback plan.

Regards
Morgan