Brief intro...

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 09:06:46 GMT 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 21:28,  <simon at mungewell.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Just started playing with Sugar on Ubuntu. Ran the old release of Sugar/XO
> as a vmware a while ago and noticed that the 0.82 release was out which
> prompted me to give it another go.
>
> Glad to see progress on native installs, look forward to contributing what
> little coding skills I have.
>
> I would be particularly impressed/pleased if 'we' manage to get a fully
> functional LiveCD/USB going by 9.04.

Hi Simon

Thanks for the bug reports you have been logging. I think some of them
are issues in Sugar itself - I'll check with the upstream team and log
them against the Sugar bug tracker as appropriate.

We definitely need testing like this, and patches are always very welcome :)

> PS. You could make the subscribe page for mailing list easier to find ;-)

Ah, good point! I'm assuming you saw https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SugarTeam
so I'll fix it there.

Regards
Morgan