sugarteam first steps.

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sat Jul 26 18:28:56 BST 2008

On Sat, 2008-07-26 at 19:54 +0300, Jani Monoses wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I will be mostly offline in the next couple of weeks.
>
> Regarding packaging I have not seen what Debian's status is.
> It is most effective to start pushing the current packages in  the
> sugarteam PPA (copy over those from sugar PPA
> as well) and go on working without blocking on someone who pushes them
> to universe.
> That should happen too eventually, I may find the time. But ideally it
> woul donlyt be sync request and all coming
> from Debian.
>
> Jani

Morgs,

Is this something that you would be able to work on.  PPAs are new to
me.  I am going to have to do some studying before I can become useful
wrt PPAs.

I think we need to copy the Sugar related PPAs from
    https://launchpad.net/~jani/+archive
and
    https://launchpad.net/~sugar/+archive
to SugarTeam.

I also see https://launchpad.net/~sugar-ppa-devel is there useful
content in that teamspace or should we merge it with Sugarteam to avoid
confusion.

thanks
dfaning