sugarteam first steps.

Jani Monoses jani at
Sat Jul 26 17:54:32 BST 2008

I will be mostly offline in the next couple of weeks.

Regarding packaging I have not seen what Debian's status is.
It is most effective to start pushing the current packages in  the sugarteam
PPA (copy over those from sugar PPA
as well) and go on working without blocking on someone who pushes them to
That should happen too eventually, I may find the time. But ideally it woul
donlyt be sync request and all coming
from Debian.