[Sugar-devel] [sugar] Sbuntu 8.10: Sugar for Ubuntu Live USB, updated

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 11:34:01 GMT 2008

I tried installing your patches on a fresh copy of Intrepid (with the
hopes that my network neighborhood would start working). Matchbox had
an error and wouldn't install. I ignored that error and tried to log
into a Sugar session, only to get the following, seemingly unrelated
error:

/usr/sugar/shell/model/network.py, line 23 in <module> from sugar
import dispatch
Import Error: cannot import

I had previously installed 0.82.x from the main Intrepid repositories,
but presumably I have some incompatible mix of versions. 0.82.x worked
(with a few bugs). Any clues?

thanks.

-walter

Walter Bender