Sync with debian

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Aug 6 18:35:25 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 13:12 -0400, ffm wrote:
> Are there any major reasons not to sync the ubuntu packages with debian?
>   (that way we don't need to duplicate efforts)

Current Jonas Smedegaard is doing the Sugar packaging for Debian.  He is
an active maintainer in CDBS and is using his Sugar packages to test
some rather significant to CDBS.  As a result, his diff.gzs are 2000+
lines.  He is in the process of pushing his changes into CDBS.  That
process may take a few months.

In the short term am not sure if it is worth the effort to pull all of
his changes through the sync/merge cycle.

thanks
dfarning