Ubuntu Sugar Team meeting

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Aug 5 14:39:21 BST 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 09:30 +0200, Morgan Collett wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 01:29, David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> > On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 16:11 +0200, Morgan Collett wrote:
> >> Hi David
> >>
> >> Are you able to join us now for the meeting?
> >>
> > Sorry, I burned out kind of hard last week.  Needed to take some time
> > off.
>
> No problem - I know you're involved in a lot of different things. If
> it helps, I'm happy to take ownership of the sugarteam launchpad team
> and the mailing list. I think we're off to a good start, so don't feel
> pressure to come to meetings - but all input is welcome :)

CCing list

Done and thanks.

I will be focusing the next couple of weeks on raising the visibility of
Sugar among the education focused spins/derivatives.

Last Dec/Jan Jani did some really good work on packaging Sugar.  If you
guys can continue to build on his work, I will try to get that packages
into the hands of end users.

Thanks again.
dfarning