[ubuntu-studio-users] troubles installing 22.04

Glenn Holmer cenbe at protonmail.com
Sun May 8 21:13:49 UTC 2022

I've had issues installing this release. First of all, on two desktop
machines, the system wouldn't boot after install (root on btrfs). I had
to change "space_cache" in /etc/fstab to "space_cache=v2"; then
everything was fine.

On my laptop, the ISO won't start. I get the GRUB menu, but when I
select either install or safe graphics, the screen just goes black and
the machine becomes unresponsive (it is set up to boot from UEFI). Any
ideas here on what I could check?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)