[ubuntu-studio-users] Steinberg and jack

Hans Schneidhofer mei-mail at posteo.de
Mon Nov 16 21:47:02 UTC 2020

hi Ross, hi list,

have all the steps made with new settings. Was a really hard and long
way, but now I have a signal from my guitar to Steinberg to jack to
guitarix and out to steinberg with speakers.

And its a really great experience to hear all the sounds through that
combination.

Also now I can add Ardour and/or rosegarden.

The same good experience I made with my MIDI-keyboard and all the
possible sounds from the MIDI-Archive.

Some things I had to reinstall and made all things step by step, so I
have now a really good and complete Music-Box, which I never will miss
from now on.

This equipment with ubuntustudio, Steinberg, Focusrite 4i4, and the
newone RME Raydat with all the instruments makes quite satisfied.

So I only can say a big Thank you all for developing this Package and
the lots of help until now.

bye hans