[ubuntu-studio-users] pulseaudio

Ross Gammon ubuntustudio at the-gammons.net
Fri Nov 6 06:37:07 UTC 2020

Hi there Hans,

It should be possible to get your machine working with both Jack and
Pulseaudio installed using the pulse to jack bridge.

Some of the advice on the internet can be a bit old. These days we use
the Studio Controls application to set everything up.

There is some basic help here for setting things up:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudio/ProAudioIntro

So why won't Jack run (what error messages do you see)? What audio
devices do you have plugged in?

Cheers,

Ross