[ubuntu-studio-users] 20.10

BabsKy babs.keeley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:09:44 UTC 2020

I upgraded yesterday and just wanted to say, I love it!
Installation went well eventually.
I backed up first, of course, then replaced 20.04 partition. (I have a
Windows/|Ubuntu Studio dual boot setup).
First attempt, the installer got stuck on the partitions section and I had
to reboot to get anywhere.
Second attempt, I can't even remember what happened tbh but the installer
froze again. I remember cancelling but can't remember why? This time I
found task manager (system monitor) and killed the process.
Third attempt, went really well and installed quicker than expected :-)
I would like to add I spent the weekend in hospital so I'm not my usual
self, surgery, pain an all that. This has been a welcome distraction and
definitely cheered me up!
As I said, I love it!
I want to say a massive thank you to everyone involved, you do an awesome
job and you are appreciated :-)