[ubuntu-studio-users] Next Gimp issue - no python

BabsKy babs.keeley at gmail.com
Mon May 11 21:52:18 UTC 2020

I just checked the US 20.04 beta (run from disc) and that has loads of
'/usr/bin/env: ‘python’: No such file or directory' too, and no python.
Did the update alternatives, now getting loads of "from gimpfu import
* ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'gimpfu'" errors.
These errors are for the .py scripts now 'built in' to Gimp.
There's more people with the same issue online now than there was yesterday
but the only solutions are either get the appimage or use Gimp on
Windows 😟 I really don't want to do either of those but if I get too stuck
I'll probably go with the appimage option and hold out for a better
solution.
Thanks for all your help Ross 👍