[ubuntu-studio-users] How do I create a boottable USB Drive?

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Mon May 11 12:20:53 UTC 2020

Hello again. I have 2 x 16Gb USB Drives, and am trying to create a 32Bit Install of Studio and also a 4:2o Install. I've downloaded the last 32 bit .iso for support purposes etc. The problem I have when I format the usb drives in either windows or 4:2o, they are only showing a max of 3.5 Gigs or so for each drive.

I'm assuming it's undeleted stuff previously on the drive. How do I either retrieve what was previously on the drive {Not Essential I retrieve what was there} Is there an easy way to Format the drives so the full 16 Gigs are available on each drive? And how then to produce a bootable USB drive that also Windows recognises.

tia, Alex.
From: Alex & AsLan & Klaudia & Mr. Fester; The Armani Family.
 http://Www.AlexArmani.com
tB.xx