[ubuntu-studio-users] ubuntustudio and KDE

Dave at Dalek Zone dave at dalek.zone
Fri Jun 26 22:24:23 UTC 2020

Excuse me for butting in... But if there was a guide that would be
needed for Ubuntu Studio, it would be some kind of guide about how to
set up some of the programs, how to connect the hardware, how to get
started using the software, etc... I have have a gaming laptop with
Kubuntu and the Ubuntu Studio environment, a beautiful guitar, and a
Boss eBand JS10 that I never managed to use as a sound device (either
input or output). So I have to keep Windows 10 as dual-boot OS so that I
can use it...

If people knew how to USE Ubuntu Studio, maybe a lot more WOULD...

[If anyone's interested in developing documentation, I'd be happy to
help out...)

---
All best wishes,
Dave