[ubuntu-studio-users] [ubuntu-studio-devel] qjackctl fail under pt_BR environment

Erich Eickmeyer eeickmeyer at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 3 18:17:50 UTC 2020

Hi Gilblack,

On 6/3/20 11:00 AM, linux wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I am linux user since 1998. I love linux to produce music. Actually
> running UbuntuStudio. I want to describe my experience with QJackctl.
> This is important tool to manage jack. They don´t work in UbuntuStudio
> a lot of time in my experience. My environment is setted to
> $LANG=pt_BR. So, Qjackctl fail locking for translation.
> I was using patchage, but, now, patchage is not available.
>
> Somebody help me to configure qjackctl?

You might have a better experience using Ubuntu Studio Controls
(https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudio/UbuntuStudioControls) in
conjunction with the patchbay tab in Carla to do everything you need. We
don't support using qjackctl anymore.

Furthermore, this list is *not* for support, please use the
ubuntu-studio-users list for that. This list is for developer
collaboration only.

Thanks,
Erich

----