[ubuntu-studio-users] ubuntustudio-controls does not run

ko kojanssen at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 24 09:40:12 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I recently installed Ubuntu Studio 19-10 on my desktop-PC.
If I try to run ubuntustudio-controls the window 'hangs'.
If I run it via a terminal, I get this:

ko at GX520:~$ ubuntustudio-controls
Cannot read socket fd = 13 err = Success
CheckRes error
JackSocketClientChannel read fail
Cannot open controls client
JackShmReadWritePtr1::~JackShmReadWritePtr1 - Init not done for -1,
skipping unlock
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1,
skipping unlock
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1,
skipping unlock
autojack is running
Cannot read socket fd = 15 err = Success
CheckRes error
JackSocketClientChannel read fail
Cannot open controls client
(repeated several times)
I hope someone can tell me what this means?

--
Regards,

Ko.