[ubuntu-studio-users] ubuntu-studio INSTALLED

Yves Yves yves537 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 02:34:57 UTC 2020

YES & thank-you for your kind reply Erich !
We got another(1TB)) hard-drive today and will try to install UbuntuStudio on that, thus format this present 500GB hard-drive UBUNTU installation for extra memory. Just gotta decide if we use AHCI or IDE and EUFI or LEGACY ?
 While wishing you all a wonderful day *