[ubuntu-studio-users] LOng time studio use off and on.

Viktor Mastoridis Jas Виктор viktor.mastoridis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 23:19:30 UTC 2020

I would like to join the chorus of praise.

 I have been using Ubuntu Studio for at least 10 years for music, videos
and educational work, and all our home computers and laptops run on UBS. My
daughter doesn't know any other OS.

I taught my mum to use computers with UBS, so that we could use Skype to
communicate.

I installed it on my in-laws' old Windows based computer, and they have
been using it ever since.

I haven't been able to help (yet) due to various life circumstances, but
will eventually start.

I'm aware of the effort put in creating a stable and free Linux environment
for audio/video production and I also want to say THANK YOU.
Your work is amazing and I'm truly thankful to be able to lead a carefree
Linux/Ubuntu based digital life.

I can't even imagine what (digital) life would look without the excellent,
smooth, modern Ubuntu Studio distro.

--
Viktor Mastoridis
(sent from 📱)