[ubuntu-studio-users] 20.10, KDE Plasma, and different desktops

Doc C drcgw2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 07:35:05 UTC 2020

Greetings Ubuntu Studio friends!

I'm testing 20.10 in Virtualbox and I'm trying to figure out how to get
different plain colors for each of my virtual desktops (very easy to do in
XFCE).

Anybody have an idea of how to do that within KDE Plasma? When I call up
the desktop settings, it lets me change to a plain color but then ALL of my
virtual desktops have the SAME plain color.

I like to color code my workspaces (web browsing with a blue background,
music prod with a green background, graphics work with a dark grey
background, etc.) but I haven't found out how to do this in KDE.

Best,
Chris

--
Christopher G. Wilson, Ph.D.
"Narrowness of experience leads to narrowness of imagination" -- Rob Pike