[ubuntu-studio-users] Ubuntu Studio 20.04 LTS Released!

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Tue Apr 28 14:42:51 UTC 2020

On 23/04/2020 18:45, Erich Eickmeyer wrote:

>       Libreoffice Impress
>
> One item that has been requested is the inclusion of Libreoffice
> Impress, which was missing in releases past. We now include it by
> default to help those who need it for making presentations.

So glad that you finally recognise that people who want a multimedia
type OS will often need to do presentations using Impress.

Otherwise one has to resort to installing OpenOffice instead, which I
did when I used it as a live USB with persistence, as there was no way
of installing LibreOffice Impress.

I hope the new US will all work well.

David K