[ubuntu-studio-users] Upgrade to 19.10

Mac macdroid53 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 10:06:28 UTC 2019

hmm...just another data point, I have been running 19.10 on two PCs for
several weeks.

I have had no crashing issues. And, I routinely stream from Youtube at the
same time as playing local audio.

The UB Studio controls let me set up jack to run all the time with a pulse
audio source/sink that get all the system audio. UBS Controlss just sets it
up and it it's there evey time I boot.

I like Carla and have not even looked at QJackctl for months.

I had some trouble with firewire. I have not had more time to fiddle with
that.

Regards,
Mac