[ubuntu-studio-users] Mouse lag

Viktor Mastoridis viktor.mastoridis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 20:15:44 UTC 2019

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 16:08 AURO KUMAR SAHOO, <aksahoo.barc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, it's 18.10 .
> I have 18.04 but for gimp 2.10 I switched to 18.10. In 18.04 there is no
> problem, but mouse is lagging in 18.10.
>
> I made fresh install.
> So I think all is going well in 18.04 but don't know why this is happening
> in 18.10

I run Ubuntu studio 18.10 on three devices at home, two computers and one
laptop, Dell.

On all of them, from time to time, sometimes in the middle of a session I
get the mouse lag.
Restarting usually solves the problem.
I never found an answer why this happens (on forums).

This is only to report that this happens to other users, on other US
versions as well.

Viktor