[ubuntu-studio-users] post installation bug

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jul 21 01:25:21 UTC 2018

On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 14:41:05 +0000, albeiro lopez wrote:
>it’s imposible to install a new app because the system do not
>recognize my password but to start the pc it does.

Is the keyboard layout selected correctly? When using Ubuntu flavour
live DVDs, I often experience that for no reason the selected keyboard
layout for the graphical user session switches from the desired 'de' to
'us', while writing something, using a GUI app. This doesn't happen for
my Ubuntu install, where the keyboard is globally selected by xorg.