[ubuntu-studio-users] Mount a CIFS share

toni toni.sissala at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 18:47:26 UTC 2018

Hi,

> The method that works for me with v16 does not work with 18. This is
> not a Studio problem but appears to be an Ubuntu problem.

I do remember having had some issues with transition from 16.04 to
18.04. I just can't remember the exact cause.

If it's any help, here is my fstab entry for samba share mount:

//10.1.1.2/Toni /media/toni/nas_drive cifs
credentials=/home/toni/bin/config/.smbcredentials,iocharset=utf8,sec=ntlmssp,vers=3.0
0 0

Toni