[ubuntu-studio-users] The link on the website to the 64 bit direct iso doesn't work

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:07:16 UTC 2018

The link on the website to the 64 bit direct iso doesn't work - file not found or summat though the torrent link works. hth

From: Alex@ Armani.PM
--
Alex Armani, IT Consultant \ Digital Musician.
+447 754 595 449 - Www.Armani.PM 8) %)

''I am what I am because; we are what we are; I thought Yogi Bear invented television...''