[ubuntu-studio-users] Need 'elp please.

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Thu Apr 19 06:29:55 UTC 2018

got uefa issues. got latest 64 bit Ubuntu Studio on my 16 gig stick. 18.04 uefi issues. how do i install? to dual boot with Windows 10 Home Premium. Need 'elp please. How to proceed? Gives me a warning when turn uefi off and boot off gig stock. need 'elp. 'ow to proceed next? tia thanks in Advance, from: Alex. just turn rich font sig off.

From: Alex@ Armani.PM
--
Alex Armani, IT Consultant \ Digital Musician.
+447 754 595 449 - Www.Armani.PM 8) %)

Chrome OS: ASUS C300 13.3" Chromebook - Intel® Celeron® Processor N2830 32GB
64bit Windows 10 Home Premium, 64bit Unicorn Studio 18.o4, 32bit Mint 18.3 MATE

''I am what I am, because, we are, what we are; I thought Yogi Bear invented television...''